The Local Centre is the culmination of the award-winning and popular Ingress Park regeneration. The buildings mark a high-point, stepping up to 16 storeys from the earlier phases of low-rise development next to the historic Greenhithe Village. The tall buildings exhibit great presence – announcing the Local Centre from both land and the River Thames.
The architecture builds up layers of detail that are revealed the closer you get. In the distance, the eye is drawn to the varied, stepping roofscape. Whereas the facades are animated by generous balconies and bay windows – allowing residents to enjoy expansive views of the river.
- 5,750 sq ft retail / commercial space
- 8,200 sq ft bar / restaurant
- 367 no. 1-3 bedroom apartments enjoying views of the River Thames
- Public Boat Launching Hard
- Riverside Walkway and Landscaping
CABE Gold Standard Award
RTPI National Awards for Planning Achievement - Award for Planning and Urban Design