At Ingress Park our concept created a new Kent Hill-town on the banks of the Thames. Though the historic artefacts and landscape lay in ruins the dramatic topography offered a unique opportunity for townscape of great narrative.
Our master plan resurrects the heritage in support of a high quality mixed use development. Eight strongly individual character areas combine to create a cohesive sense-of-place. The result is a demonstration project, recognised by design awards at both regional and national level.
- 30 hectare, 1,150 dwellings, mixed use brownfield project
- 3,500 sq m office & retail accommodation
- Provision of new primary school
- Fully restored & converted Grade II Listed Abbey
- Series of distinct character areas
- New linear park with amphitheatre & heritage trail
- Site specific design enables densification
- CABE/ODPM Gold Award for best practice
RTPI National Planning & Urban Design Award
Building For Life Gold Award
Kent Design Awards Housebuilding For Quality
Kent Design Awards Housebuilding For Community Design