Our proposals for the regeneration of a disused MOD site at Foxhill in Bath reconciled the aspirations of a World Heritage City whilst adding a distinct new mixed-use quarter.
Great care has been taken to create an urban morphology and sequence of character areas that create a complementary new townscape. Bath stone buildings have been designed to re-interpret the historic vernacular in a contemporary fashion to complement this fresh approach to designing in a historic setting.
- 29.3 hectares of developable land including 19.1 Hectares of MOD land
- The creation of linear parkland creates a complementary townscape offer for Bath
- High quality parks and modern buildings create a unique sense of place
- Our proposals include a future-proofed
- Development Framework to include a Cable Car link to the centre of Bath
- The sloping site capitalises on views towards the City centre and distant hills of the World Heritage Site
- Provision of:
- 1,200 new dwellings
- Neighbourhood Centre
- New transport hub – including Cable Car
- A Primary School