This invited competition winning design would provide the basis for transformational change in Newport South Wales. Conceived as a series of riverside towers with supporting courtyards and terraces, the townscape merges seamlessly with its context whilst creating metaphorical and literal high points along the River Usk.
A mixture of build methodologies, together with a range of dwelling types, allows the costs to be carefully managed to help deliver this step-change in aspiration and lifestyle.
- Transformational change in Townscape and Value
- Iconic riverside towers symbolise the City’s self confidence
- Courtyards and terraces integrate with the surrounding context
- Mixture of dwelling types creates a broad offer
- Cost plan carefully managed through design development
- BRE Wales Eco Homes Awards Winner