Close to the former Henry VIII palace at New Hall, the first residential phase of this 3600 home settlement is a stunning contemporary addition to the history of Beaulieu.
A series of themed ‘Gardens’ create a landscape focus to the proposals, contrasting the urban terraced frontages with a generous green outlook. The linear park provides the opportunity for a bold parkside frontage of repeated gables and generous roof terraces.
- 182 dwellings in a high quality landscape setting
- Bespoke, contemporary house and apartment designs helping to create a unique sense of place
- Contemporary homes arranged in traditional streets, drives, garden squares and avenues or along parkside lanes
- Houses with generous balconies and roof terraces in addition to large rear gardens
- Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) Awards for Planning Excellence - Excellence in Planning for Homes (large schemes – 50 or more homes) – Finalist
- International Property Awards - Best Residential Development - Winner
- Housebuilder Awards - Shortlisted